Thanks for creating a FileSync account.
All accounts start with 50GB of storage so you can see if our service is right for you.
The first thing you need to do is create your password on our service.
- Connect to our service here https://c4.filesync.co.uk/accounts/password/reset/
- Enter the username you selected when you created your account
- Click on Submit to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email and reset your password.
- After you have logged in you will see a default library.
- Download the client software from https://www.seafile.com/en/download/
- Install the software and connect to the backup server. **You will need to enter the server name manually as https://c4.filesync.co.uk
That is the basic installation and setup created.
If you want to read our advanced manual, continue here - https://help.seafile.com/en/syncing_client/install_sync.html (jump to step 3)
Upgrading your service
We have various hosted packages you can choose from.
We can also install the service on your own server so you can create and manage your own accounts as well as a hosted server if you need to deploy a lot of accounts.
We also provide education discounts and one year free when moving from any comparable service.