We have seen this error using Ahsay’s Synology module.
The error means the backup server can’t be found.
If you enter the correct backup server URL during the initial setup, this is very often reset to the loopback address of 127.0.0.1
You can resolve this as follows:
- Launch the Server (OBM) client application on the Synology device.
- Select the “Show advanced option” option, which is placed at the bottom of the login page.
- Check the path with “Backup Server” (the server name can be found on your customer’s page in your reseller portal).
- If the path of the backup server is incorrect, please modify it and save the setting.
- Enter the login details and try to connect again.
302 found nginx error Synology NAS