Bug Fix Release Frequency and Implementation Process

Hello

I am looking for some insights into how often bug fixes are released and the process for implementing them into our system. I would like to know how frequently these bug fixes come out—are they on a regular schedule like weekly or monthly, or are they released as needed? Additionally, how are we notified about new bug fixes? Is there a dedicated page or newsletter that details the changes and fixes included in each release?

I am also curious about the recommended procedure for applying these bug fixes. Are there specific steps or precautions we should take to ensure everything goes smoothly? It would be helpful to know if there are any guidelines or tools provided to test and validate the fixes before applying them to our production environment. Lastly, in case we encounter any issues during or after applying a bug fix, what support channels are available? Are there any common troubleshooting steps we should be aware of?

Understanding these aspects will really help us manage our system’s maintenance better and ensure we stay up-to-date with the latest improvements.

Thanks in advance for your help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you
boblewis

Hi
We release major updates periodically after they have been beta-tested. There is no definitive timeline, and it depends on the Dev plans. These are notified on this forum and via email.

We also release minor updates between these major updates but don’t communicate those outside the main changelog.

If you identify an issue on one of your devices that requires a hotfix, we will send you the hotfix along with installation instructions. Hotfixes are normally delivered as simple files.