Bandwidth throttling on individual backup jobs in version 7 (not available in version 6)
In version 7 you can throttle bandwidth on each backup job.
- Log into the backup software on the device you are backing up.
- Click on the backup job you want to throttle the bandwidth on
- Click on Show advanced settings
- Click on Bandwidth Control
- Slide the slider to turn on the feature
- Add a new bandwidth control. You can specify how much bandwidth you want to allow the backup job to use at different times and days
- Save and exit
This setting isn’t available in your reseller portal at this time.
Ahsay OBM \ ACB versions 6 and 7