View on YouTube (works best played on YouTube and not in-page)
Bandwidth throttling on individual backup sets.
How to throttle the bandwidth on each backup set.
- Log in to the backup software on the device you are backing up.
- Click on the backup job you want to throttle the bandwidth on
- Click on Show advanced settings
- Click on Bandwidth Control
- Slide the slider to turn on the feature
- Add a new bandwidth control. You can specify how much bandwidth you want to allow the backup job to use at different times and days
- Save and exit
The settings won’t be applied and used on running backup sets.
Ahsay OBM \ ACB versions