All new accounts created since 01/11/2023 and existing accounts since 10/11/2023 will be running v18.104.22.168.
Synology and QNAP NAS’ will not automatically update. Contact us if you need assistance updating these or if any of your other devices still need to be updated.
If your OS is no longer supported by the respective vendor (Microsoft, Apple, Linux, etc.), the auto-update won’t work.
In these instances, a manual upgrade must be done on your device.
This article relates to the software we use; Ahsay 9
OS’ and databases supported
AhsayOBM is a server OS
AhsayACB is a desktop OS
- macOS Ventura (macOS 13)
Google Cloud Storage added: Tel Aviv
Google Drive OAuth 2.0 Support
- Improve usability of Team Chats backup and restore in “This Microsoft user only” backup scope
- Support for M365 China region
- Backup Source Deselect filter for M365
- Performance tuning for restoring SharePoint
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2022
- Performance Tuning for Hyper-V Backup
- Storage Utilisation for Hyper-V Backup
- OBM - VMWare Backup Performance Tuning
- OBM - VMWare Restore Performance Tuning
- Performance Tuning for backing up [New files]
- Performance Tuning for sFTP Destination
- Storage Utilisation for VMWare Backup
- Support for Synology DSM 7.1
- Support of QNAP QTS 5.0.1
- 2FA support for QNAP & Synology NAS
- v2 shows improved storage reduction of up to 90%
- Remove logout reminder on Windows 8 or above
- Prioritise Full Backup Schedule if multiple schedules start at the same time
- Fine-tuning default block size for deduplication
- Fine-tuning “Shrink block” for Storage Utilisation (ref: T-34197)