Failed to upload file 000001.bak, will retry after 30 seconds (# of retry: 1/10) when uploading data.
Ahsay v7 sends multiple blocks at the same time and this is a problem for slower connections with limited upload bandwidth less than 500 Kbps.
Ahsay v6 didn’t have this issue because it uploaded one block at a time.
Update the BOBcloud on your device to the latest version.
You MUST be running a minimum version of 188.8.131.52. You can update your installation from the customer’s page in your reseller portal - https://portal.data-stor.net
- Close our backup software
- Stop these Windows services (CBT Cluster and Server Services or Desktop Services)
- Edit the file C:\Program Files\serverbackup\afc.opt or C:\Program Files\desktopbackup\afc.opt and add the following lines:
- Save the file
- Start these Windows services (CBT Cluster and Server Services or Desktop Services)
- Open our backup software and resubmit the affected backup.
The backup may still try to use all of your available bandwidth. Because of this, we recommend backups are throttled to 300Kbps during the business day. How to throttle a v7 backup